Carleton Equipment Co. Inventory Reduction Liquidation
Saturday, August 22, at 10:00 am EDT
Carleton Equipment Co. has experienced excellent sales of construction equipment and machinery, and will be selling much of their used, trade in inventory from their 6 locations at this auction. All items are selling ABSOLUTE with no minimums and no reserves. Carleton Equipment Co. is Michigan’s largest premier Bobcat dealer, Doosan Construction Equipment and Doosan Moxy ADT, and provides outstanding dealership network for their customers with unmatched sales, service, parts and rental support.
This outstanding assortment of equipment will include 80+ assorted Bobcat tracked and wheeled skid steers, assorted New Holland, Case, and John Deere skid steers, 10+ Doosan excavators (DX85, DX140, DX225, DX235), mini excavators, dozers (John Deere & Case), loader backhoes (Case ,CAT and John Deere), John Deere 9300 tractor, John Deere 8420 tractor, John Deere 9560R tractor, Mahindra M85 tractor, Bobcat UTV’s (3400, 3400XL, 3650, etc.), TerraGator, service trucks, semi-trucks, flatbed trucks, utility trailers, and very large assortment of approx. 150+ power attachments & implements including auger drives and bits, trenchers, angle brooms, buckets, soil conditioners, landscape rakes, hydraulic breakers, grapples, rotary cutters, forestry cutters, grapple buckets, tine grapples, planers, snow blades, tree spades, tillers, sweepers, stump grinders, rollers, box blades, and much much more!
This live auction will be held on Saturday, August 22 at their new location in Coldwater, MI.
- 08/21 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- 08/22 starting at 8:00am on auction day
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- 08/24 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 08/25 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Online buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE