Bennett Farms INC
Saturday, April 18, at 10:00 am EDT
Bennett Farms INC has decided to discontinue crop farming and have hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a live onsite auction with internet bidding on April 18 2020 starting at 10:00am. Highlights include: John Deere 9230, John Deere 8420, John Deere 6430 with loader, John Deere 9650 STS Combine, Rogater 854 self propelled sprayer, Great Plains YP-40 16-32 Planter, J & M 750-16 Grain cart, Krause 25′ Excelerator Vertical Tillage Disc, John Deere 980 Field Cultivator, Unverferth 1225 Rolling Harrow, JD 635F Grain Head, JD 893 Corn Head, Glenco 11 shank disc chisel, Dunhamlehr Cultimulcher, Unverferth 2750 Seed Tender, 2012 Chevy Flat Bed truck, J & M Gravity Wagons (2), Goldon Gooseneck Trailer, Unverferth 120 Zone Bulder, 1995 International Semi Truck, 2000 Wilson Pace Setter Hopper Trailer, Cat Road Grader, Snowmobiles, Pumps, Bulk Tanks, Gates, Weights, Duals, plus much more. This will be an outstanding opportunity to purchase some well maintained equipment.
- Friday April 17 from 9:00 – 4:00
- Saturday April 18 starting at 8:00am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day till 4:00
- Monday April 20 from 9:00 – 4:00
- Other times by appointment
- Forklift available auction day and monday
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE