- This event has passed.
Bennett Farms INC – (an online auction with ORBITBID.COM) 4/21/2020
April 21, 2020, at 8:00 am EDT
Bennett Farms INC has decided to discontinue crop farming and have hired Orbitbid.com (Miedema Auctioneering) to conduct an online auction on April 21, 2020 starting at 8:00 am ET.
Highlights include: John Deere 9230, John Deere 8420, John Deere 6430 with loader, John Deere 9650 STS Combine, Rogater 854 self propelled sprayer, Great Plains YP-40 16-32 Planter, J & M 750-16 Grain cart, Krause 25′ Excelerator Vertical Tillage Disc, John Deere 980 Field Cultivator, Unverferth 1225 Rolling Harrow, JD 635F Grain Head, JD 893 Corn Head, Glenco 11 shank disc chisel, Dunhamlehr Cultimulcher, Unverferth 2750 Seed Tender, 2012 Chevy Flat Bed truck, J & M Gravity Wagons (2), Goldon Gooseneck Trailer, Unverferth 120 Zone Bulder, 1995 International Semi Truck, 2000 Wilson Pace Setter Hopper Trailer, Cat Road Grader, Snowmobiles, Pumps, Bulk Tanks, Gates, Weights, Duals, plus much more.
This will be an outstanding opportunity to purchase some well maintained equipment.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By Appointment only. Contact Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 to arrange.
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
All items are to be removed no later than 4/24/2020 at 5 pm.
All removal is by Appointment only: Contact Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 to arrange.
- Forklift available for loading
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Orbitbid.com (Miedema Auctioneering) will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- A 13% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for this auction.
- A 3% discount on the buyer’s premium is given when INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL with wire transfer, resulting in a 10% Buyers Premium.
- Online with credit card.
- Wire Transfer – invoice will include details.
- These are the only types of payments accepted for this auction.
- No payments will be accepted onsite of auction – online or wire transfer only.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.