« All Events
A & B Machining INC. A Division of Westshore Innovative Network
Thursday, February 21, at 8:00 am EST
The Westshore Innovative Network (WIN) offers a variety of metalworking services including CNC machining of complex, tight tolerance components; metal cutting, fabrication and welding of sheet metal and plate steel; part certification through an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited metrology lab; as well as assembly and painting operations. This sale is an opportunity to purchase high-end CNC machine tools, fabrication equipment, test/measurement equipment, and support equipment. Select machines are available for immediate sale in advance of the live, onsite webcast to be held on February 21.The Auction is in conjunction with Hilco Industrial and Resell CNC.
Highlights include: CNC Bridge Mills, CNC Boring Mill, Rotary Table Mills (2), CNC Vertical Machining Centers, CNC Lathes / Turning Centers, Fabricating Equipment, Welders, Forklifts, Tooling and more.
- February 20 2019, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
- February 21 2019 starting at 8:00 am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- February 22 – 15 March 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Hilco will be handling collections and will be on site starting on February 20th and 21 and 22 from 8-4 and February 25 and 26
- Removal deadline: 15 March 2019
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Miedema does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- light duty loading auction day up to March 1 at 3:00 pm
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers and Hilco webcast buyers: 18%. Buyer’s premium will be reduced to 16% if payment is made by means of cash, cashier’s check, company check (with bank letter of guarantee) or wire transfer within 48 hours of sale close. **NOTE: ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE PAYABLE TO HILCO INDUSTRIAL (not to Miedema Auctioneering, Inc.).
- Bidspotter buyers: 18% with no discount with no discount for prompt payment.
- All payments will be made to HILCO Industrial.
- Cash payments will be accepted on Feb 22 2019 only. Payments for items purchased in the online only auction ending Feb 26 can only be made by check or wire transfer.
- Question on Payments: contact Monica with Hilco Industrial at 616-617-0167.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.