Roeters Farm Equipment Retirement Auction, DAY 3, Antique Tractors, Antiques, Trucks, Trailers, Shop Equipment
Saturday, October 9, at 10:00 am EDT
After 70 years since Henry Roeters started Roeters Farm Equipment INC. and being in the business all their lives, sons Mark and Tim have decided to retire. The Business will close to daily sales on September 1st 2021. Miedema Auctioneering will conduct a live auction with online bidding starting Thursday October 7, continuing Friday October 8, and ending Saturday October 9 consisting of 2 rings each day.
Thursday October 7, 2021- Ring 1 Produce and processing equipment Ring 2 Produce and processing equipment parts.
Friday October 8, 2021- Ring 1 Farm Equipment, tractors Ring 2 Tractor Weights, Tires, Rims, some Parts.
Saturday October 9, 2021- Ring 1 Antique Tractors, Antiques, Trucks, Trailers Ring 2 Shop Equipment.
“Thank you for all your support through the years.” Mark & Tim Roeters
- October 6, 2021 from 9:00-4:00
- Astarting October 7th, 8th, 9th as permitted
- October 11-15 from 9:00-4:00
- Forklift available
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE