- This event has passed.
Port City Chassis (Race car builder-metal working)
March 9, 2019, at 10:00 am EST
Harley Boeve has Sold Port City Chassis to Gary Crocks and relocated it to Moorsville, North Carolina. This auction is for the excess equipment that was not relocated to North Carolina. Miedema Auctioneering, Inc. has been hired to conduct a live auction with internet bidding on March 9, 2019 @ 10:00am. Harley has been building racecars in Muskegon for 45 years. His racecars have raced at race tracks all around the United States and Canada. This will be an outstanding opportunity to purchase some well maintained equipment.
- Tubing Benders
- Tubing Notcher
- Roper Whitney Shear
- 8’ Brake
- 10’ Brake
- Bridgeport Mill
- Drill Press
- Band Saws
- Belt Sanders
- Tool Boxes
- Hand Tools
- Yale Forklift
- Ford Dually Truck
- Enclosed 5th Wheel Trailer
- Ford Plow Truck
- John Deere Lawn Mower
- plus much more
- Friday March 8, 2019 9:00-4:00
- Auction day starting at 8:00am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Monday March 11 thru Wednesday March 13 from 9:00-4:00
- Yes forklift will be available until March 13 @ 11:00am
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 15% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 18% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE