- This event has passed.
Larry Chamberlain & Hoffine Farms Equipment Auction 12/16/2020
December 16, 2020, at 10:00 am EST
Larry Chamberlain and Phil Hoffine have chosen a combined farm equipment auction to sell their equipment. Larry
Chamberlain is retiring from a successful farming career and Phil Hoffine is adding certain top of the line equipment to the auction. Don’t miss this opportunity to buy low hour, incredibly well maintained equipment right off the farm.
Highlights to include:
1996 John Deere 8400 with 3,300 Hours,
1995 John Deere 7800 with 2,400 Hours,
1990 John Deere 4455 with 6,951 Hours,
1967 John Deere 4020,
2006 Hagie DTS10 Sprayer with 3,000 Hours,
Kinze 2500 Planter,
JD 637 Disc,
Case IH Rock Flex 19’ Disc,
JD 726 Soil Finisher,
Glencoe 7 Shank Soil Saver,
Unverferth 1225 Rolling Harrow,
Killbros 350 Wagon with Auger,
Killbros 490 Grain Cart,
(2) J&M 385-SD Wagons,
JD 920F Full Finger Head,
Killbros UT125 Header Cart
TERMS & CONDITIONSInspection:
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 (Auction Day) – until 4:00 pm
- Other times by appointment only. Please call Jeremy Miedema 616-460-76199 to arrange a mutually agreeable time.
- All items must be removed by Friday, December 18, 2020.
- Forklift will be available for loadout by appointment only.
- Onsite Buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to each lot. If paid by Cash or Check, a 3% discount is given resulting in 0% Buyer’s Premium for these types of payment.
- Online Buyers: 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to each lot. If paid by Cash or Check, a 3% discount is given resulting in 3% Buyer’s Premium for these types of payment.
- 6% Sales tax will be charged on all items.
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check..
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE