- This event has passed.
Jablonski Farming, LLC Farm Equipment Auction – Joe Jablonski (Owner)
August 15, 2018, at 1:00 pm EDT
Having decided to expand in other areas of his business, Joe has decided to scale back on custom work, therefore will be selling the following well maintained equipment at live public auction. Auction will last 1/2 hour, no small equipment, so please make sure you arrive on time.
- NEW, NEVER USED, 2017 JOHN DEERE S680 4WD COMBINE WITH MFG. WARRANTY, WITH USED CORN & GRAIN HEADS
- John Deere 8360R MFWD, Premium IVT & ILS Suspension, 2233 hrs
- J&M 1150 Grain Storm Grain Cart
- plus much more
- Outstanding auction with high quality equipment!
RECORD PRICE: 2017 John Deere S680 Combine with 4 Sep. Hours Sold $360K on Wayland, MI Auction
- Tuesday, August 14: 9AM – 5PM
- Auction Day beginning at 11AM
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- No Sunday removal
- A 6% Michigan sales tax will be charged in addition to the auction selling price on all Lawn & Garden items and Trucks & Trailers. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction ofﬁce. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee and proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or ﬁtness for any particular purchase of goods offered in this sale. Complete payment auction day. All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.
- We accept payment with cash, cashiers check or wire transfer. Local personal or business checks accepted at auction company discretion.
- For purchases over $100,000, buyers must pay via 10% deposit at auction with the balance due 24 hours after auction via wire transfer.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE