- This event has passed.
Hudsonville Spring 2022 Auction
Saturday, April 16, at 10:00 am EDT
New Spring Hudsonville Auction Date Saturday April 16
Spring Hudsonville Fairgrounds Auction – Multi Ring auction selling construction equipment, farm equipment and miscellaneous items. NOTE: This will be a LIVE auction! Online bidding is available through Proxibid if you prefer to bid online.
Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers, riding lawn mowers, and more (LIVE & ONLINE)
Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements, Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc. (LIVE & ONLINE)
Ring 3 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more (LIVE ONLY)
We start accepting equipment and small items on Monday April 11 – April 14 from 8-5.
We stop taking small items on Thursday April 14. We will still accept heavy equipment on Friday April 15 until 3:00 pm.
Removal of Equipment:
- Auction day till 5pm.
- Monday, April 18 – Wednesday, April 20 from 8am-5pm.
- There will be an additional forklift available to make loading of equipment quicker during these times only.
- NO Loading Dock
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card
Payments are expected on the day of Auction. Types of payments accepted:
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- *Personal & Business checks will be accepted at auction company discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan. Buyers from outside of Michigan are required to pay by wire transfer or cash
- *Credit card payments are accepted at auction company discretion. An additional 3% buyer’s premium will apply to any purchase made with a credit card.