- This event has passed.
Hubert Trust Auction
November 8, 2012, at 6:00 pm EST
In order to settle the Margaret A Hubert Trust, we will be selling 110 Acres of orchards/orchard land and a home and barn on Fruitridge in Sparta, MI. Good producing land in great fruit area. Home will be offered with approx 2 acres selling as a separate parcel or all together, (Note, also selling at a separate online bidding only auction with Lastbidrealestate.com will be 73 acre parcel of land in Alger County in the U.P.)
• Spacious 6-bedroom farmhouse in need of some updating
• Architectural beauty with ornamental plaster work on ceilings in living areas
• Open kitchen including butcher block island with additional pull-out table
• Plenty of storage, with numerous built-ins
• 2-1/2 baths in finished areas, with a half bath in the unfinished basement
• Large, main floor laundry room with loads of cabinets and utility sink
• Spacious master bedroom with private half-bath
• Extra large bonus room upstairs.
• Lovely stone fireplace in living room
• Two enclosed porches (three-season and four-season)
• Large unfinished basement with large fruit cellar, work room & half bath
• 2-car garage
• Approximately 108 acres of prime orchards and orchard land. Several varieties with some young orchards just beginning their prime! Good producing orchard ready to make money for you! Also includes the barn.
- Saturday, Oct. 27th 1-3PM
- Saturday, Nov. 3rd 1-3PM
- Begins at 5:00 p.m. at the English Hills Country Club at 1200 Four Mile Rd., Walker, MI 49544.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties for any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type or nature. Any improvements which must be made are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or stated was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all the liens. The property will however be sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. The auction company reserves the right to bid to protect the owner’s investment. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material. The real estate sells subject to seller acceptance or rejection of the high bid.
- Balance of purchase price due at the closing within 30 days. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Possession will be given at the closing. Seller shall provide an owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of $350 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller. Surveys are being completed. The cost for the survey will be the cost of the buyer’s payable at closing.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections, or changes could be made after the printing of the brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any new information and changes.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.