Gilbert Farms – Equipment Auction 12/12/2020
Saturday, December 12, at 10:00 am EST
Description:Dwight Gilbert has decided to retire and hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a live onsite auction with online bidding. The auction will be held at 4555 14th ave, Dorr, MI. 49423 on Saturday December 12 2020 starting at 10:00am. Highlights include: John Deere 6175R Tractor, John Deere 5090M Loader Tractor, New Holland TJ325 Articulating Tractor, John Deere 9760STS Combine, Tillage Equipment, Hay Equipment, Semi Truck, Grain Trailer, Grain Cart, 2 Kinze Planters, Sprayer, Skid Steer, Pickup Truck, Some Small Shop Items. This will be a great opportunity to add some well maintained equipment to your fleet. Not many small items so please be on time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Friday, December 11, 2020 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 – until 4:00 pm
- Monday – December 14, 2020 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Other times by appointment only. Please call Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 to arrange a mutually agreeable time.
- Loader tractor will be available for light loading the day of auction only.
- Onsite Buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to each lot. If paid by Cash or Check, a 3% discount is given resulting in 0% Buyer’s Premium for these types of payment.
- Online Buyers: 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to each lot. If paid by Cash or Check, a 3% discount is given resulting in 3% Buyer’s Premium for these types of payment.
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Non-titled items are exempt from sales tax due to nature of sale (one time occasional sale).
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
Payment Dates & Types:
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check..
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE