- This event has passed.
Heritage Farm Enterprises – Farm Equipment Auction 3/26/2021
Friday, March 26, at 10:00 am EDT
As part of ongoing operations and having consolidated their farm enterprises, Heritage Farm Enterprises has decided to sell select machinery no longer needed due to their recent merger.
Auction Highlights Include: 2013 Case IH 260 Magnum MFWD, 2005 John Deere 8320 MFWD, 1999 John Deere 8100 MFWD, 1996 John Deere 7400 MFWD, 1996 Case IH 5240 MFWD, Monosem Planters, JD 7300 3 point Planter, 2013 Kongskilde Stonebear Rock Picker, McFarlane Reel Disc, Hagie Sprayer & More!
VIDEO: Interview with Heritage Farms
- Thursday March 25, 9AM-4PM
- By appointment
- Friday March 26 (Auction day) until 4:00PM
- Saturday March 27 10AM-2:00PM
- Or by appointment
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to final bid price with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to final bid price with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer.
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. A 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium is applied if paid by cash or check or wire transfer.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE