- This event has passed.
Ed and Susan Ulyate Farm and Wood Working Equipment Auction
Saturday, May 8, at 10:00 am EDT
Having decided to sell their home and farm and live in Florida, Ed and Susan will be selling all their farm and woodworking/industrial equipment at auction. Much of the equipment was bought new and always stored indoors.
Highlights include: Kubota L 4760 with loader, Kubota SVL 75-2 rubber track skidsteer, Kubota 3000 compact, New Holland BC 550 baler, Kubota Backhoe attachment, Kubota RTV X900 UTV, Many Dewalt, Bostich, Festool, Milwaukee etc. tools. Most are low hour units. Also selling 2017 Volvo Toter Home with ARI 14’ living quarters, only 17,000 miles.
Ed and Susan Ulyate – owners. 8769 East Paris Ave, Caledonia, MI
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY MAY 14
Video Interview with Ed Ulyate
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Friday May 7 from 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Saturday May 8 starting at 8:00AM
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- May 10 from 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY FRIDAY MAY 14
- Light Duty loading available until Monday.
- Lot 208 & 212 will be held and used for loading.
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check or wire transfer.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.