Corky has successfully farmed for many years, but now at 88 years of age has decided to retire. This is well maintained equipment, with all but the tillage items stored inside. Highlights include: John Deere 7230 MWD tractor – 1,521 hours, McCormick MTX 135 MFWD tractor – low hours, John Deere 458 round baler, John Deere 530 discbine, Case SR 175 skid steer, plus tillage, and more.Auctioneer’s Note: There is no internet bidding available for this auction. For absentee bids, please call Donna at 616-389-6440 by April 20.
Auction Day phone : Chuck at 616 560 0839
- Friday, April 20 9 am – 5 pm
- Auction day beginning at 8 am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5 pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- NO Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard.
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.