Bader & Sons Co. | 29th Annual Auction
Saturday, February 27, at 9:00 am EST
The Auction will start with 2 auctioneers selling at the same time:
Ring 1 – Main Farm Equipment.
Ring 2 – Misc. Farm Equipment.
At noon we will sell the combines, truck and trailers; and compact tractors, lawn & garden, and support equipment.
After the combines sell we will finish selling Ring 1.
After the lawn and garden equipment sells, we will finish selling Ring 2.
Note: Online bidding will be available for all rings except for the Misc. ring.
Equipment list will be started the week of 2/22/21 & may change daily. Please check back often!
Auction Brochure Advertising Deadline February 4, 2021
- Consignment items can be dropped off to auction location on the following days: Monday 2/22, Tuesday 2/23 & Wednesday 2/24 from 8am – 4:30pm.
- Friday 2/26/21 from 8am-4pm
- Auction Morning 2/27/21 starting at 7am
- Auction Day 2/27/21 until 5pm
- Monday 3/1/21 from 8am-5pm
- Tuesday 3/2/21 from 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 3/3/21 from 8am-5pm
- **Other times available by appointment, however, we would like to have everything removed by 3/5/21
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE